Meetu Bhatnagar, Ph.D., CCIM is a firm believer that just as several elements come together to lay the foundation and build the character of a home, so does the character and personality of an individual. Her swift rise and success comes from her great passion and dedication for her work. Her research background has helped lay the foundation for the principles she follows in her daily life.
- Attention for detail
- Continuous learner
- Raising the bar for excellence and achieving it
Dr. Meetu Bhatnagar’s background as an entrepreneur has helped her understand the investors expectations, and apply the acquired skills in successfully understanding her client’s needs and requirements.
- Savvy Investor with tremendous knowledge and experience working in several fields.
- Master communicator, system creator and analyzer.
- Great listening skills which helps her to process her client’s needs and goals.
- Thorough knowledge of Texas Real Estate Laws.
- Great problem solver, excellent negotiator and wise decision maker which results in effective winning solutions.
- Her uncanny ability to understand the competitive market, adaptability and sustainability give desired results.
- She is very Tech-Savvy and make the best use of technology, social- media and other techniques to understand the market, keep client informed and give best advice.
She achieves in giving her clients the best buyer/seller expertise, experience, and hassle free transaction. She communicates at lightning speed with prospects and clients via texts, emails, websites, and phone calls. This empowers them to stay well informed and gives her the opportunity to be at their service immediately.
“My clients are my top priority”, she always says.
She maintains a strong social network in both her professional and personal life. People recognize and respect the core values she stands for —
On the personal front, Dr. Meetu Bhatnagar is a happily married woman and has two adorable boys. Whenever she can squeeze out time from her very busy schedule she loves to volunteer at her Children’s School, community, loves to listen to music and play the guitar, unwind in Nature, ride her bike, read books and socialize with people from different walks of Life.
Her Motto is simple yet powerful:
“Building everlasting relationships with trust and confidence”.
She likes to follow the principle set by Chris Murray:
“Make sure everyone who works with you or for you, feels the need to tell others about the incredible experience.”